Saturday, July 14, 2007

Warm Welcome!

This Blog was started last Wed afternoon, 11 Jul07. I was not able to post an introduction at that time as the opportunity to accumulate China Fishery @ $2.31 outweighs any formal protocol.
Why this Blog?
Very often I’ll ask around “what shares to buy”? And very often people will ask me back the same qns. Everyone Can Trade's objective is to help everyone spot the right shares at the right time, and hopefully the right price.
What to expect?
Here, I’ll try to identify Good shares base on the following criteria:
1. Shares must be in a strong growth sector.
2. Company must have a good earnings record.
3. Clean Balance Sheet.
4. Strong up trend in Technical Charting.
Other points like good Management team, strong Management Ownership, and other external/ environment will also be highlighted.
Company which doesn’t fit these criteria, but has calculated chance of a price surge will also be mentioned. Eg. Genting before the IR announcement.
Where are the information from?
After doing research on Financial Reports, Company profiles, Technical Charting, Analysts recommendations, and if I find that the Share is good, I’ll post in on the Blog with my personal opinion added.
All figures quoted in this Blog are obtained from Financial Reports, Newspapers, or other Analysts reports. I’ll try my best to keep all information as accurate as possible. If you spotted any mistakes, please point out to me.
All Comments are welcome. If you like to contact me privately, or you wish to be included in my mailing list, pls email to: cleartotrade@gmail.com

Best Regards

Disclaimer
Disclaimer: All shares recommendations in this Blog are my personal opinion. Readers are encouraged to do their own research before investing. Remember, it’s your own money! I will not be liable for any losses incurred.

No comments: